Margaret Ricchi is a corporate and business lawyer who uses her past litigation experience to help domestic and international businesses. With a focus on startups and new businesses, she is dedicated to guiding her clients through all their transactions. Practicing in areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate, business formation, contracts, and restructuring, Margaret’s extensive knowledge allows her to adapt to her client’s needs.
Margaret graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Michigan State University James Madison College with a degree in Social Relations & Policy. Over the course of her time in Law School, Margaret accumulated her legal experience through clerkships with consumer and commercial law firms along with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Michigan State University College of Law, 2019
- Bachelor of Art, Social Relations & Policy, Michigan State University James Madison College, 2016
- Senior Editor, Roach’s Texas Rules of Evidence, 2019 edition, 2020 edition, 2021 edition, 2022 edition
- State Bar of Texas
- Indigenous Law Certificate
- Collin County Bar
- Exit Planning Institute North Texas Chapter Member