Margaret Ricchi brings unique experience to the table at Scheef & Stone with certificates in federal indigenous law and trial practice. Margaret is empowered by her diversity awareness, attentiveness, and high personal integrity to be an innovative, adaptable advisor to her clients.
Margaret graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Michigan State University James Madison College with a degree in Social Relations & Policy. Over the course of her time in Law School, Margaret accumulated her legal experience through clerkships with consumer and commercial law firms along with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Michigan State University College of Law, 2019
- Bachelor of Art, Social Relations & Policy, Michigan State University James Madison College, 2016
- Senior Editor, Roach’s Texas Rules of Evidence, 2019 edition
- State Bar of Texas
- Indigenous Law Certificate