Patrick Schurr, a partner in the firm’s Frisco office, has over thirty years’ experience dedicated to large and mid-size corporate clients and individuals including banks, financial institutions, manufacturers, distributors and construction companies. In addition to representing clients in complex commercial litigation and bankruptcy-related litigation, he represents business clients and individuals across a wide array of industries, including real estate, banking, construction, retail and manufacturing, in state and federal courts and in arbitrations in Texas and across the United States.
- Belfor USA Group, Inc.
- BAV, Inc.
- Century Furniture, Inc.
- McCraw Oil Company, Inc.
- Green Supply Company
- National Association of Credit Management, Inc.
- Tempo Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Success Partners f/k/a Video Plus
- Chairman, State Bar of Texas District 1A Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- Director, Collin County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Texas Tech University, 1989
- Bachelor of Arts, Vanderbilt University, 1986
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center, Board of Directors
- Jesuit College Preparatory School, Alumni Association
- Jesuit College Preparatory School, Challenge Drive Co-Chair for Class of 2021
- National Association of Credit Management – Southwest, speaker
- AV rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 1999 – 2018
- Selected in “Best Lawyers in Dallas” list, D Magazine, 2018, 2020 – 2021
- Banking Litigation and Foreclosures
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11 Reorganizations/Chapter 7 Liquidations
- Bankruptcy Litigation & Transactions
- Collections/Creditors’ Rights
- Construction Litigation
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Corporate Entity Disputes
- Corporate Reorganization
- Entity Selection & Business Formation
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Master, Curt B. Henderson Inn of Court
- Section Head of the Civil Litigation/Appellate Section of the Collin County Bar Association