Leslie M. Sanderson is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on business litigation. Ms. Sanderson represents clients in cases involving business disputes, including common law and securities fraud, tortious interference with and breach of contracts, breach of fiduciary duties, violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, and employment matters. Ms. Sanderson also has experience in representing clients in ad valorem (property tax) litigation, landlord-tenant disputes, and construction litigation.
Ms. Sanderson earned her law degree from Baylor University School of Law in 2008, where she was on the Dean’s List and served as a Notes and Comments Editor for the Baylor Law Review and was a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. Ms. Sanderson received her bachelor’s degree from Baylor University in International Studies in 2005 and was a member of Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women and the Golden Key International Honour Society.
- Juris Doctor, Baylor University, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, Baylor University, 2005
- Interfaith Housing Coalition, including service as Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Deacon, Park Cities Baptist Church, including service as Chairman of Deacons and President of Trustees
- Lake Highlands Wildcat Club, including service as President
Ms. Sanderson is a former director of the Collin County Young Lawyers Association and is an active member of The Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court. Ms. Sanderson is active in her church, enjoys teaching preschool Sunday school, and is currently a director for the Prestonwood Pregnancy Center.
- Baylor Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor, 2007-2008
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Dean’s List
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas