Kelly E. Kleist centers her practice on tenaciously navigating complex commercial disputes for businesses. As a trusted advisor and strong advocate to her clients, Kelly weaves creative strategies and years worth of industry knowledge in order to help clients meet their business objectives.
Kelly is a seasoned litigator with experience in both federal and state courts. Kelly represents clients in commercial litigation and business disputes, landlord tenant issues and debt collection. She also represents creditors bankruptcies and defends them in adversary proceedings.
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, South Texas College of Law, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Baylor University, 2001
- State Bar of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico