Jon Strain is an experienced litigator who has represented clients throughout the state of Texas. Mr. Strain has first chair trial and arbitration experience. Mr. Strain focuses his practice on disputes involving employment matters, breach of contract, real estate, and business disputes. Mr. Strain is also experienced in probate and estate litigation matters involving disputes regarding challenges to the validity of wills, disputes between heirs, and actions against executors and administrators.
Mr. Strain is a seasoned litigator who has first chair experience trying jury trials and arbitration hearings. Mr. Strain’s jury trial experience goes back to while he was in law school during which he tried a case as part of the pro bono legal clinic at St. Mary’s University Law School in San Antonio. Prior to law school, Mr. Strain received his Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Texas A&M University.
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2009
- Bachelor in Administration, Texas A&M University, 2005
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit