Cameron Frysinger’s practice is focused in the areas of taxation, banking, corporate and business, and creditors’ rights issues. His understanding of business formation issues and tax litigation strategies assist him in meeting his clients’ business objectives and anticipating potential challenges.
Cameron Ace Frysinger has assisted with business formation, debt financing, and private offerings for operating and fund entities by drafting the related disclosure documents and contracts among the various parties. Through this experience, Mr. Frysinger has assisted in financing a broad spectrum of business models from traditional real estate development projects to niche investment strategies in health and technology. Mr. Frysinger has also previously spent time researching IRS regulations and tax litigation strategies.
- Member and Chair of the Real Estate Section, Collin County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M University School of Law, 2017
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Oklahoma, 2014
- Loan Negotiation & Documentation
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Corporate Governance
- State Bar of Texas