Mr. Baker focuses his practice on business and commercial litigation in the oil and gas industry.
His work includes handling matters involving operating agreements, purchase and sale agreements, division orders, oil and gas leases, drilling contracts, well service contracts, master service agreements, audit rights, and the federal potash area. He has also worked on state and federal appeals regarding claims for oil and gas disputes.
Devoted to his community, Mr. Baker is involved in several civic, church, and charitable activities. He currently serves as a board member of the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Midland and as a member of St. Ann’s Parish Counsel.
Mr. Baker focuses his practice on business and commercial litigation in the oil and gas industry. He also represents clients in construction, real estate, and insurance defense matters.
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2008
- B.A., Texas Christian University, cum laude, 2002
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers® 2020 – 2023
- Thomson Reuters, Rising Stars®, 2017 – 2019
- Midland Magazine, 20 under 40, 2016
- Texas, 2008
- New Mexico, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals