Priya K. Jesani is an experienced litigator who handles complex business disputes on behalf of her clients. She effectively anticipates and evaluates legal issues to develop creative case strategies that lead to successful resolutions. As a committed client advocate, Priya forms strong relationships with her clients through laser focus on their business needs and responsiveness.
Priya’s practice has encompassed a wide variety of complex litigation matters including mass tort product liability, professional liability, construction, business disputes, and general tort defense. Born in India and raised and educated in the United States, Priya is fluent in various Indian languages as well.
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Miami University, 1996
- Enrichment Coordinator, Gunstream Elementary School Parent Teacher Association
- Team Manager, Gunstream Elementary Team, Destination Imagination
- State Bar of Texas, 2017
- Illinois State Bar, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois