Leon Gil is an associate in our Litigation Group. In his practice, Leon works closely with clients primarily in the area of complex civil litigation, including contract and construction disputes.
Leon holds a B.B.A. in Finance from the University of Notre Dame and a J.D. from The George Washington University Law School. He also employs valuable trial experience gained while serving as a prosecutor and defense counsel in the Army Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) Corps before entering private practice.
He lives in McKinney with his wife and their three children.
Leon began his career as an officer in the United States Army. He served in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps as a prosecutor at the National Training Center and Fort Irwin, California, and later as a trial defense counsel at Fort Meade, Maryland. He gained trial experience trying contested felony cases before military panels and judges on both coasts.
Prior to joining our firm, Leon also represented the nation’s largest builders in complex civil litigation matters, including construction defense, as a senior associate at the law firm of Craddock, Davis & Krause, LLP.
Leon brings to his practice the integrity, knowledge, and drive to achieve each client’s goals with favorable resolutions. He has represented clients in legal and business matters ranging from construction defect and home warranty disputes to products liability and medical malpractice defense.
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, The George Washington University Law School, 2007
- Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude, Finance, University of Notre Dame, 2004
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Nevada
- Colorado State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar