Jessica Rolls is a commercial litigator who counsels businesses and individuals in a broad range of multifaceted civil disputes. Jessica is well versed in reviewing, editing, and executing subcontractor and purchase order agreements, as well as analyzing Medicaid and Medicare regulatory matters in regards to overpayment defense cases.
Jessica has successfully represented businesses and individuals in a broad range of civil matters. Jessica graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctorate from SMU Dedman School of Law. She received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan with a degree in Psychology. Prior to joining Scheef & Stone, Jessica assisted clients in healthcare regulatory compliance, fraud and abuse defense, payment suspension matters, and provider participation in State and Federal Healthcare Programs. She was a judicial intern for the Honorable Amos L. Mazzant, III, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas.
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2019
- Bachelor of Art, Psychology, University of Michigan, 2015
- Member, Board of Directors, Genesis Young Leaders
- State Bar of Texas