Anna Rebecca “Becca” Skupin is an Associate in Scheef & Stone’s Litigation section and represents clients before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of Texas, as well as Texas state courts in Grayson and Collin Counties and the surrounding areas. Her practice is centered on state and federal cases involving civil litigation, employment, and state and federal appeals.
Prior to joining Scheef & Stone Becca practiced with Siebman Forrest in Sherman, Texas with a focus on IP and federal civil litigation. Her experience as both a federal law clerk and a former Assistant District Attorney for the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office in Wichita Falls provides her a diverse and comprehensive perspective on different scenarios her clients face on a daily basis. Becca graduated summa cum laude from the University of Oklahoma in 2012, earning a Bachelor of Arts in English. In 2015, she graduated magna cum laude from Baylor Law School. While in law school, she served as a Senior Executive Editor on the “Baylor Law Review” and was an avid competitor in both moot court and mock trial, including the Duberstein Bankruptcy Law Moot Court Competition at St. John’s University School of Law.
Following law school, Becca served as a federal law clerk for the Hon. Marcia Crone and United States Magistrate Judge Keith Giblin, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. When not at the office, Becca loves gaming, homesteading, reading science fiction, and spending time with her family and two rescue dogs. She grew up in Sadler, Texas.
- Co-treasurer and Webmaster, American Inns of Court, Judge Paul Brown Chapter
- Member, American Inns of Court Linn Inn Alliance Diversity Initiative
- Member, American Inns of Court – Michelle F. Mehaffy Chapter (2016-2017)
- Member, Eastern District of Texas Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers of the Eastern District of Texas
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, Grayson County Bar Association
- Member, Former Law Clerks of the Eastern District of Texas
- J.D., magna cum laude, Baylor School of Law, 2009
- B.A., English, summa cum laude, University of Oklahoma
- Senior Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review, 2015
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Texas