Anthony Vecchione has more than a decade of experience handling complex business and intellectual property litigation matters, with a focus on patent infringement. He spends significant time advising large corporations, entrepreneurs, and inventors on challenges that arise in the ever-changing technology industry. Anthony’s clients appreciate his diverse experience and innate ability to devise the solutions necessary to keep their business objectives in line. Anthony’s many hats afford him a variety of perspectives, which he uses to provide insight and balanced judgement. He has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in district court litigation, appellate litigation, and complex commercial arbitration.
As a complement to his successes in business and IP litigation, Anthony spent a number of years serving as general counsel for a burgeoning multi-office family dental practice. In this role, in addition to advising on strategic growth, he managed all legal matters that arose in daily practice operations, including those involving contracts, labor and employment, and real estate law.
Before pursuing a career in law, and while simultaneously earning master’s degrees from New York University and Brooklyn College, Anthony taught math and science in the New York City public school system.
- Juris Doctor, with honors, Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2009
- Master of Science, Science Education, Brooklyn College CUNY, 2005
- Master of Arts, Industrial Organizational Psychology, New York University, 2005
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, with honors, University of Florida, 2001
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit