Julia D. Daneshfar
Julia D. Daneshfar represents corporate clients and small businesses in a broad range of business litigation matters. Her past experience includes defending breach of contract, premises liability, and construction defect actions.
Ms. Daneshfar received her Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law where she served as the Associate Managing Editor of the International Law Review. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Newberry College in South Carolina where she graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Political Science. During her time at Newberry College, Ms. Daneshfar played on the intercollegiate women’s golf team and was named an All-American Scholar Athlete.
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Juris Doctor, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, Newberry College, 2013
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas