Josh Wahl is uniquely equipped to understand sophisticated business operations due to his time in industry and Master of Business Administration degree. Mr. Wahl’s practice is centered on resolving complex disputes at the trial or appellate level regarding business divorces, shareholder disputes, construction matters, violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, premises liability, fraud, real estate, property ownership, and breach of contract.
In addition to dispute resolution, Josh assists clients with transactional matters such as business formation and contract drafting.
Josh’s experience learning under both trial and appellate judges prior to joining Scheef & Stone provides perspective for high stakes dispute resolution at both the trial and appellate levels. He approaches complex problem solving with transparency and integrity.
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, Dallas County Bar Association
- Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Member, Mahon Inn of Court, 2020-22
- Member, Texas Bar College, 2019 – present
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M University School of Law, 2018
- Master of Business Administration, Oral Roberts University, 2010
- Bachelor of Science, cum laude, Marketing, Oral Roberts University, 2008
- Banking Litigation and Foreclosures
- Securities Litigation & Arbitration
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- State & Federal Appeals
- “Analysis of the Company Laws –Texas Chapter, International Trust Laws and Analysis”, Kluwer Law International, 2020.
- “Jimbo Effect on Collegiate Coaching Wages”, Lexis Practice Advisor, June 2018
- State Bar of Texas, 2018