Terry’s probate practice encompasses will and estate planning documents preparation, representation of executors and administrators in the administration of estates, and will contest and other related litigation. Mr. James also assists individual clients and business owners with contract negotiation, drafting, and review, business organization and formation documents, and representation in litigation.
- Member, J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Facilitator, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Program
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Program, 2012
- Dallas Bar Association Civil Trial Academy, 2013
- J.D., University of Missouri School of Law, 2009
- M.P.A., University of Texas at Arlington, 2006
- B.S., Texas Christian University, 2003