Jon Strain is an experienced litigator who has represented clients throughout the state of Texas. Mr. Strain has focused his practice on disputes involving employment matters, premises liability, insurance defense, breach of contract, contruction, and real estate. Mr. Strain also has experience in probate and estate litigation matters involving disputes regarding challenges to the validity of wills, disputes between heirs, and actions against executors and administrators.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Texas
Mr. Strain is a seasoned litigator who first tried a case in law school during his time with the pro bono legal clinic at St. Mary’s University Law School in San Antonio. Prior to law school Mr. Strain received his Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Texas A&M University.
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2009
- B.A, Texas A&M University, 2005