Discipline, diversity, and determination are among the attributes that separates Mr. Stafford from other litigation attorneys. The combination of leadership skills gained from his military experiences, the creativity, and management involved with his position in education assist him in being able to thoroughly understand and easily relate to the needs of his clients. Mr. Stafford focuses his practice in a diverse range of business litigation and transaction matters on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- State Bar of Texas
In addition to private practice, Mr.Stafford serves as a JAG attorney in the United States Army Reserves. Before practicing law, Mr. Stafford spent five years as a classroom teacher (high school band director) in the Dallas Independent School District.
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Juris Doctor, Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Music Education, Southern University A&M
- Board of Directors, “Books are the Beginning”
- New Life Worship Band Leader