Celsa J. Rodriguez-Story is an associate in the Immigration section of Scheef & Stone, L.L.P. Her practice consists primarily of employment and business-related immigration matters, representing employers and their employees before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Labor, Department of State, and various state and federal agencies with immigration oversight.
Ms. Rodriguez-Story is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Dallas Bar Association. She received her B.A. degree from the University of Texas at Brownsville in 2010 and her J.D. degree from the Southern Methodist University School of Law in 2013. She was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2013.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Collin County Women Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, The University of Texas at Brownsville, 2010
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2010-2013
- Haynes and Boone Minority Scholar, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2010
- William E. Collins Clerkship Recipient, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2012
- President’s List, The University of Texas at Brownsville, 2007-2010
- University Scorpion Scholar, The University of Texas at Brownsville, 2007-2010