Anna Brooks is a seasoned litigator who represents individuals and institutions in wide-ranging civil litigation in state and federal courts. While advocating for her clients she has won dozens of dispositive motions. Ms. Brooks has litigated a variety of matters including commercial and financial disputes, premises liability, product liability, and property damage claims. She has also represented employers and employees in employment-related disputes in addition to debtors and creditors in bankruptcy.
Ms. Brooks has managed cases from inception to resolution and has negotiated favorable settlements for clients at mediations and directly with opposing counsel. As a trusted advisor and counselor to her clients, Ms. Brooks takes time to understand her client’s business by gathering facts, reviewing evidence, and researching controlling legal authority in order to uncover potential liability and exposure. After gaining an understanding of the issues her clients face, Ms. Brooks has a knack for breaking the big problems down to workable user-friendly solutions.
- Collin County Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, with distinction, University of Nebraska College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science, summa cum laude, Texas Christian University
- Recognized in “Texas Rising Star” list by Thomson Reuters, 2015 – 2018